Monday, February 17, 2020

New Books!!! Oh my!

I love getting new books and each time a new box of books comes to the school for the library I'm like a kid at Christmas!  I can't wait to open the box and see all of the new and wonderful titles.  Here is a preview of a few of the new books we just received.  I did not put in every title because some of them were replacements or second copies of some of the popular titles we already have.  This time I purchased quite a few books that are of the poetry and verse genre.  I think these books are a great segway into more books.  There just isn't as many words on the page therefore students can finish the book faster.  These seem to be a big hit.  So watch the video and see what you think.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for keeping our library relevant and up to date! You ladies are amazing!! It WAS like Christmas for my students to see the giant cart of new books...they were SOOOOO excited to be the first to read them and to see some new titles they were interested in. Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete